School is over!! Yayyyyy!!
I have a two month brake. What am I going to do this summer?
I created my bucket list for the summer. Here are a couple of things I would love to do:
1. Go to the Pool
2. Go to Great Wolf Lodge
3. Go to the Beach
4. Go to Bush Gardens
5. Go to Adventureland
I can’t wait to do some of these things.
Moving on to my project, my classmates and I created a thank you book for our second grade teacher. We had some help from my mom. My mom got this idea from Linda Barber.
Take a look:
1. My mom surprised my class and I. She had us create this banner style pages for my teacher.
2. Then my mother showed me how to cut the covers using Lawn Fawn’s stitched banner die out of chipboard.
3. I covered the chipboard with my Stampin’ Up!’s Midnight Moon DSP. I also created the spine of the book from the same DSP.
4. I put the spine and the covers together. Used my mom’s big hole punch to make holes in the spine.
5. I added all of the pages and bind the book with some Stampin’ Up! Lost Lagoon ribbon. I die cut letter from the new Stampin’ UP! in colors. I colored the apple using a Copic marker (which my mom never lets me use, yayyy).
So what do you think of my present to my teacher? Oh, wait my mom add a picture of the entire class to the first page. Very nice.
Stampin’ Up! : 2014-2016 In colors, Lost Lagoon Ribbon and Midnight Moon DSP
Lawn Fawn: Stitched Party Banner Die, Louie’s ABC Die and A Good Apple Stamp Set
Memory Keepers: Crop-a-dile
Thank you for stopping by.
~Little Lady Sanaa